Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TO SEEK NO MORE MY OWN WAY *pt 1*


2 Corinthians 3:17
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (emancipation from bondage, freedom)".(
A)


My friends, I have learned and I know that I and my family are resting so safely in our Fathers hands-worry cannot invade my heart.

This Resting is my Trusting in His Divine Order that He has spoken over and in my life. I have ceased my activity as that is to distrust Him. If you do not have the knowledge that He is working for you-you will not rest.

Lay Hold to the Truth that His hand is not short And that it can save us all. Delight yourselves in this truth! For such a truth is a rope of Hope flung to all that are drowning in shallow waters!

Lay Hold to this Truth, Pray it, and affirm it-HOLD on to it as it is the Rope – Your life line! Amen!

So many are foolish to try and save themselves from the pit they have fallen into.

Their attempts to with one hand hold onto the rope and with the other make an effort to swim ashore! Don’t you know that to hold on to the rope will hinder the efforts to save you by the rescuer? Who must act with greater caution so not to lose hold of you and you go under and drown.
Our life is not made up of only storms and tempests-there is so much beauty and abundant love that goes into us each and every day. True, there are Many that do not guard their hearts—who do not know or care about it being the "well spring of life." They do not see or care about that what is in our hearts is what we become!

The bread that they have cast on the water is exactly what they will receive back into their lives.
If you cast love-you will receive love back.

If you cast selfishness, anger, self-centeredness, violence, hurt, pain, rejection; that is what will come back to you.

The Psalmist who learned and wrote down the Truth that he learned said, “All thy waves and thy billows are gone over me" (Psalm 42:6-8 (in Context) Psalm 42 (Whole Chapter)

Also wrote,

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings." (Psalm 40:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 40 (Whole Chapter)

Hold on to this truth-meditate on this awesome wonder. Let me show you what I mean.

And before I do, let me first tell you this; Yes, it is important to learn how to live for Him and with Him while we are still in these fleshy, human bodies alive on His earth--part of my Work is to help prepare you now while here - to get to and Live in Heaven, as no one will live here forever!

There are three steps in the Scripture (above) that speak Rest, Faith and Truth about our Father and His promises.

Safety, Security and Guidance.

(1) "He brought me up also out of an horrible pit" - Safety.

(2) "He set my feet upon a rock" Security

(3) "He established my goings" - Guidance.
No. 3 is the final stage when the saved soul trusts Him so entirely that it seeks no more its own way but Daily leaves all future plans to God, its Rescuer.

No matter the problem, the storm, the issue, the situation, the circumstances and no matter how you got there—Call on the name of the Lord to come and see about you then when He does=Rest in His hand.

You cannot hope for the best but secretly expect the worse!

Learn this truth= that every crisis is an Opportunity for God to expose His Power in and over your life—Jesus Is YOUR HELP!

"The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms." Deuteronomy 33:27

Deuteronomy 33:26-28 (in Context) Deuteronomy 33 (Whole Chapter)



on feet of faith and peace,
ALWAYS SEEKING TO ENCOURAGE!
Resting In His Faithfulness,
One Day At A Time By Faith.
Joshua 1:9

No comments: